Hi it's Astra and Ella.
For the last couple of weeks our whole class have been doing recounts about the scariest moment in our lives.
On the first day we wrote the introduction. Then we did three more paragraphs about the main event. We tried to use descriptive detail.
Finally we wrote the concluison. After all that decribing writing we all had to eidt. It was a bit hard but you might think that's all too easy for you. We had to use a recount checklist though!
Then we got to publish it on refill or on garageband.
What did you write about in your recount?
3 comments:
Hi, I wrote about the 2010 Christchurch earthquake.Yes I agree Ella and Astra it can be a little tricky at the start but I got the hang of it by the end. I think that everyone wrote excellent recounts, can't wait to read them. I really want to do recount again. They are great to write, and interesting to write. Do you want to do recounts again?
-Payton
hello! I wrote about me getting a sting from a pufferfish with deadly poison. Yeah I agree that it was quite tricky. I didn't publish it but I red it to the computer instead. Reading a story to a computer is quite hard if you only have 5 minutes to print it in your head.-Isha
Hi My recount was about the 2010 earthquake my story was 1 and a 1/2 pages long ! Writing my recount was fun and I hope we can do it again did you like doing your recounts
-Madison Ngatimoti School, Motueka
Post a Comment