Hi Karina and Kyle here we are going to show you what we have been doing in the morning for fitness with Mrs Goodall. Today Kyle went up the front to show the little kids how to do some moves I didn't go up the front because I was to shy.We danced to Witch Doctor and Funky Town Mrs Goodall is really good
at jump jam she shows us most of the moves.

Sometimes the whole school joins in with us but today we had room3 joining us. In a picture there is Karina doing a move from puss in boots and theres one of Kyle doing Witch Doctor. What moves do you like the best ?
5 comments:
I really enjoy doing jump jam.
You guys look like you got the funky moves and having a good time too.
If you could choose your own music for jump jam what would it be?
Ella Ngatimoti school Motueka
Kyle and Karina - this is a highly effective blog post. I am impressed with how you took initiative to take your own photos and use them directly in your post. I like the overall enthusiasm you portray through both your text and images. Well done!
Just for the record my favourite moves that we did today were the 'Puss in Boots' and 'sqaure' moves.
Wow you guys really know how to rock it,jump jam is so much fun I love learning new moves.
My favourite song is sausage roll that song always makes me smile.(: Jump jam is fun but do you know what would be better a School DISCO!
- Madison Ngatimoti School Motueka.
I love doing jump jam!
This week the jump jam people get to make up our own moves to the song instead of Mrs Goodall teaching us! This weeks fitness is going to be really fun, I can't wait until we show the others. We have already made up the moves to halve the song.
Are do you like doing jump jam?
Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka
Wow! we really know how to move it in jump jam.
Guess what for our new fitness there are 2 options, option 1) you can stay and make up the moves to the new songs! OMG, option 2) you can go and run for 10-15 minutes (non-stop). this probably isn't a surprise to you but i chose the 1st option, maybe because i love dancing!!!!and making up cool, awesome moves, for a challenge can you go for the run in the morning?
happy days......
Payton, Ngatimoti School.
Post a Comment