Nic was teaching us how to catch and throw the ball properly such as the over head pass, the chest pass and the bounce pass. When we are doing the chest pass, we had to focus on using our 'w' shape with our hands.
Then we had a relay where we had to bounce the ball to a line then pass to a team member.
Once all the team members were on the line, we next had to pass to the leader and we kept doing this to the dot.
After that we had a game that was like miniball and netball stuck together. Each team had a goalie down the end of the court and everyone had a bib on with a blue or red number on it. Zehpyr's number was blue 6 and Joe's was red 1. This was so we know who to mark and you could only mark the same number as you. Some people were tricky to mark because they ran everywhere.
What is the speical name for boucing the ball in miniball?
9 comments:
Hi, here is the quiz wat do poeple call bouncing a ball in mini ball. (A)chilli peper (b)dribbling or dribble (c) banana skin. Well if you had (b)that was right.-isha
It looks like you had a good day for it.
It was all overcast and miserable in Nelson.
WOW zephyr you really do have loads of skill and that hoop is really high.
When I try I hope I can do it as well as you can. Kyle
Thanks Nick for teaching us mini ball skills. The skills were amazing. My favorite one was the over head pass. What was your favorite pass?
I think Nic taut us a lot about mini ball and how to throw the ball properly and use the w shape for passing the ball and I think it is really cool.
Casey
Miniball was really fun, at first I didn't even know a thing about miniball I thought it would be a little hard but it was actually really fun! I hope we play another game of miniball. (:
-Madison ngatimoti school motueka
Miniball was great fun, we learnt how to do a heap more miniball skills and a lot more games. I think that Nick was a really good mini ball teacher. I hope that we can do it again sometime.
-Jemma
I have only just learnt how to play miniball. It's a great sport to know.I wish we could play more mini ball.Piers
Man Zephyr grate shot shot in the hoop. It looks like you have been doing a lot of practice in mini ball- KAHU Stringer- Ngatimoti- MOT.
Post a Comment