"Meet me in the Indigo room in 1minute" Mrs Goodall told us as we raced off to the Indigo room. Once all three classes, Rooms 3, 2 and hall class, had gathered, we started Jump Jamming.We began with Witch Doctor. Next came Kung Fu Fighting then Funky Town which everyone loved. Some of Room 2 went up the front to help with the dance steps.
After that our class rushed back into class and began with basic facts time. Jasmin and I (Payton) played the game Factor Up to get faster at our times tables. We went onto a practice sheet to help us understand that factors can be reversed. Then we went onto mathletics to try some tasks. Ring, ring, ring! The bell went for morning tea.
Next we had our weekly spelling tests. Taylor and Payton went together for spelling and Jasmin and Madison were paired up too. We both got ten out of ten! Now it's writing time and we are doing this blog post right now. :)
Well it's been a fun-filled day so far. What your favourite part of Jump Jam today?

5 comments:
Man writing that blog post was fun! I hope everyone likes reading it.
My favorite part of jump jam was Funky Town! I think everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!
I love room 2 and Jump Jam and I hope we keep doing it!
What was YOUR favorite part of today?
Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka
Cool!!! I loved how Mrs Goodall showed us funky town. Thanks Mrs Goodall
I think the whole school loved it.Karina
My favourite part of Jump Jam was doing FUNKY TOWN ! I love that song Madison Ngatimoti school Motueka
I agree Karina the whole school loved it. My favourite song was kung fu fighting. I was one of the people that went up the front to show the dance steps. I think we should do jump jam again. The game factor up was heaps of fun, I think i'm quicker at my basic facts already. I tried to do all my tasks on mathlectics but i couldn't . -Payton.
Sounds that school in New Zealand is a lot of fun!?!
Here in Switzerland, we have 30°C plus and it's hard to be focused and it is also to hot for a Swiss style Jodel Jump Jam session ...
Post a Comment