We started with backwards and forwards rolls into posess.
We also learnt how to do a handstand against the wall in the Indigo Room. Lots of people collapsed and some people collapsed on there heads. Some people thought it was funny.
Mrs Goodall was looking for people that were doing well with their gymnastics to go to the gymnastics competition in Motueka.
What do you like doing in gymnastics?
6 comments:
Keep trying Room 2 with those handstands. If you're struggling you may like to crouch in front of the wall then walk your feet up the wall. Do lots of pull ups on a bar (if you have one outside) because you have to have a lot of upper body strength.
Judy
WOW you guys really know how to strut your stuff! My favourite activity in gymnastics would have to be the beam and cartwheels did you make it into the gymnastics finals ? ? ?
-Madison Ngatimoti School (:
Great work for practicing for the gymnastics. your grate at it. I wish good luck for you in the composition I wonder who is going to win the composition- KAHU-Ngatimoti- R.D.1- MOT.
hi
gust calling from singapore airport.
I couldn't find the holiday post so I came on here. Iv'e had one 10 hour flight from christchurch to here and it was totaly boring!:(
jack
from singapore
i went and it was so fun : P
zeb
WOW!
I cant believe that I made it into the gymnastics squad!
After lots of practice, we were ready to go. The day was a real hit and we had lots of fun doing our group floor routine, pyramids, own floor routine, girls beam\boys strength, cross vault, long vault and much more. At the end the year six group even got to show all the other people our floor routine!
Overall the day was an exciting day packed with fun. Did you get chosen to go to the gymnastics competition?
Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka
Post a Comment