Thursday, 2 June 2011

Rabbit island cross country

Hi its Josh here.
Yesterday Piers, Cameron, Rheanna and others from Ngatimoti School did the Rabbit Island cross country. Piers came 3rd and Cameron came 5th in the Year 6 boys category. It was so challenging that it was 2km long and they faced all of the Motueka district schools.
Here with me now I have Piers Comins. I'm going to interview him about yesterday.

How did you feel at the start of the race?

I felt so excited that I just wanted start running.

When you stated running how did you feel?
My throat was solid rock because it was so dry.

How did you feel when you finished the race?
I was so proud of myself because I crossed the line third.

How did you feel at the end?
So exhausted because it was along run and I was running against very fit people.

Thanks for your time Piers. Who else do you know that went to the Rabbit Island cross country?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi guys i bet you felt so nervous before the race.It must have been great fun!-Isla k

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone you all did so great,the people i know that did it was Jessie,Joelle,Jasmin wood,Archie and Kaydn.Can you get more than me. - snow

Anonymous said...

I think you guys did really well at cross country at Rabbit island and at cross country here at Ngatimoti school. If you did it again there is probably not much you would change because you did so well.

Casey

Anonymous said...

Wow - well done Piers. I really wish that I could have seen you run all that way and do so well. How on earth you managed to go to Soccer Practice in the evening I do not know!!! Ali

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE GUYS ! For really pushing yourself you guys must have been really puffed after all that running ! And well done Piers for coming 3rd.
-Madison Ngatimoti school Motueka (:

sue massé said...

Super bien de terminer Troisième Piers! et tous les autres aussi! Sue et Jean, France

Anonymous said...

I really think it would be fun to do the rabbit island cross country. is it hard? Don't tell me, I know anyway. Have you done it before?

Anonymous said...

Awesome run Piers. I cant believe you 3rd. I don't blame you for being puffed after that long run=)
Josh