When the student council came back to class on Thursday last week, they told the whole school that our celebration support staff day was at 10:00 on Wednesday 15th of June.
After planing with the student council we were ready for the support staff day. This morning we all piled out of all the class rooms as we sat in our lines in the Indigo Room.
Kim and Ari said their words then we sang Mati mahi ka ora. Jade and Jasman gave some flowers to Amanda, Mechthlid and Judy but Mr Grooby wasnt there. So we all have to be extra nice them because they help our school a whole heap.
How have these people helped you? What did you say nice to them?
6 comments:
WOW! I think the student council did a great job of organizing the 'support staff day' I was really suprised when they popped up behind us with pieces of paper saying 'THANK YOU!'
Mr Grooby is a great bus driver and I said looks after the school really well. I said thank you to Judy and Mechtild.
They are great help to our school.
What nice thing did you say to them?
Jasmin
Great guys. I hope you had a great day.I said" THANK YOU!"-Payton
I am just really really thankfull to Amanda, Mr. Grooby, Judy and Mechthlid f or helping us out at school-Isha
I really hope Judy,Mr Grooby ,Amanda and Mechthlid had a super nice support staff day.THANK-YOU:). You ROCK!!!! From Astra:)
Thanks mr Grooby, Amanda, judy and mechthild for being the best support
staff members. You deserved those flowers that you got. -Taylor :)
I hope you all had a great day and some nice food.Thanks mr Grooby for driving the bus Amanda for everything judy for teaching us and Mechthild for helping us at school-snow
Post a Comment