Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Science and Sign language Week

Wow! Welcome back to Term 2.

This week is Science Week and NZ Sign Language Week so here are some interesting links you may want to visit.

Science Experiments - You could give these a try at home with your parents permission.

NZ Sign Language - Find out more about NZ Sign Language, watch some cool clips and give it a go.

Can you say "Good morning. My name is ...."? We are going to be practicing it in class. For a heads up click here. "My name is" and "Alphabet"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to learning sign language.
Karina

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what my name looks like in sign language - Madison

Anonymous said...

wow I love seince-kim

Anonymous said...

Last night I learnt how to say How are you today ? and my name is but we learnt that in class I never thought sign language would be so fun ! ! - Madison

Anonymous said...

i love learning sign language- payton

Science in a Van said...

Hi Room 2 - so awesome you are checking out our science experiments. Careful - some of them are a little dangerous so you will need an adult hanging about to make sure you don't blow yourselves up!

If you ever fancy taking a photo when you do any of the experiments we've posted - we can put them up on our website www.scienceinavan.co.nz. It's always great to find out how people have got on with them.

Hope you are enjoying Science Week - our favourite week of the year!

Emily & Alan

Anonymous said...

I love sign~language.Every day i wait for it.It rocks!
Caitlin Brennan