Check out our first 'Reading Rave' of a book called Finnigan and the pirates. This review is brought to you by Madison and Caitlin.
Click the 'Reading Raves' page up the top, then read the rave!
After you've read it, you might want to comment. What do you predict is going to happen in the end?
In other blog news, we have a current poll to find out what our favorite winter sport is. Get voting over the next few weeks guys!
6 comments:
finnigan and the pirates is a good book-Zephyr
I love your page about Finnagan and the pirates Catlin and Madison from-Ella
I liked doing the review about Finnigan and the pirates - Madison
Love it Madison and I really enjoy listening to mrs Goodall reading it at story time
Finnagon and the pirates is a great book. i really enjoy Mrs Goodall reading it to us nearly every day. Madison is so lucky to be able to read Finnagon and the pirates.I hope we will able have lots more books that we will enjoy.
payton
The book is awesome and it's fun doing all of the activities about the book.
Jasmin!!!
Post a Comment