

Hi this is Rheanna & Jasmin.
Today we had lots of fun making Picasso games trying to explain what we have learnt about him in class. Jasmin's group made a memory game about Picasso's life. Rheanna's group made a puzzle but when she tried it herself she couldn't do it! See ya!
When was Picasso born?
16 comments:
ME Payton and Madison made a domino about picasso.
25 october 1881.-Snow
Picasso was born on 25 October 1881
He died on 8 April 1973
Jasmin
Picasso was a spanish painter
ROWENA
Picasso painted how he felt, example: if he was sad and hungry he would paint people who were sad and hungry.
Did you know he actually burnt his paintings to keep warm!?
You may like to make your own Picasso art work here.
Allanah
Picasso was born in Spain October 1881 -Madison
thoes pichers look great-cameron
hey room 2
how many paintings has he completed?
have you studied or drawn any of his art?
I have been on spelling city I had a blast.
Ella
I have just been on spelling city and I thought it would be a bit boring but it is actually is really FUN I have almost done every game ! ! ! - MADISON (:
I think I am awesome because I told Jasmin what to write about Picasso. Picasso was born on the 25th of october 1881 and died on the 8th of april 1973. Did you like what I told Jasmin to write?
Picasso was born 25 october 1881 & died 8 april 1973. he started painting properly when he was 8 years old. True or faluse did picasso sell his painting for 104 million or not?-Taylor
I love Pablo Picassos art and I can't wait to learn some
art. Karina
true his painting was sold for 104 millon -payton
that looks like a lot of fun.hunter
I liked Piers's and Zeb's game it most
Isha
Post a Comment