But the people who didn't want to run at Rabbit Island ran on shorted tracks than the people that did run on the long track. Some people got chosen go to rabbit island but the race has not been yet so they have to run more and we hope you have a great time at rabbit island.
When the people had finished running they where puffed. What would did we challenge ourselves to do?
9 comments:
I know....... we challenged ourself to be puffed at the end of all of it. and i certinley was. Were you puffed by the end of it????I wonder.......-Payton
hi,
I challenged myself by doing Ngatimoti's Cross-Contry long corse.
I came 7th in my year group (year 6) and about 20th overall.
it was fun, exzzillerating and tiring experience.
Jack
WOW! That cross country was fun! But very tiring to!
I only ran the shorter race, but it was just as fun as the long track.
We challenged ourselves to be running solid until we got to the end. Also we wanted to be puffed as soon as we stopped running.
Overall I think it was a fantastic day and I did my best.
Which track would you of done?
Jasmin
I did the long track,it was so fun and exsorsting. After we were spraying each other with water. I don't know where I came.josh
WOW! i cant believe how fast you guys were. Everybody looked so puffed. Well done everybody you really pushed yourself to the max. My favourite
part was crawling under the bright red net. What was your favourite. What was your favourite.-Taylor
I think everyone pushed their limits to reach their goal. Go Room 2 I'm glad everyone gave it a go and I came 3rd place which is pretty good. I was very puffed and tired.and I hope we can do it again.Do you think you pushed your self?-Ella
Cross country was AWESOME! I think every one was nervouse at the start. I was so pumped and the adrenalin felt amazing!!!
I'm pretty sure I came 4th out of Year 5 boys. There were three races and I did the long one - it was 3kms. What track did you do ? Zeb :P
Well that looks like a great run. The photos look awsome and the teacher running and doing the peace signs.from Piers
Cross country was really fun,I think everyone was really nervous In the photos everyone looked like they were having fun even Mrs Winjands what a crack up! It was really hot that day.
-Madison ngatimoti school Motueka :D
Post a Comment