Hi our names are Kyle and Corbin and we are going to tell you about what happened on Tuesday the 24th of May at Motueka Sports Park.Yesterday most of our class went to ripper rugby at the Motueka Sports Park. Each game was 12 minutes long so we had time to have lunch for an hour. We won 3 games out of 4 and the last game we lost because we weren't as skilled as them. Out of the school's we came third for the most competitive team it was so amazing.
The feeling I had was when I was in control of the rugby ball, I didn't know what to do with the ball.So I passed it to Kyle and he scored. We both felt nervous when we had the ball and didn't know what to do
with it so we sprinted like mad!
The time we had at the Motueka Sports Park was awesome. What would you do if you were running with the ball? What was your favourite part of the day?


3 comments:
WOW!!! our class came third in ripper rugby some people stayed
at school and went in the hall class. I stayed at school and done my work.
Karina
it was amazing that room 2's competitive team came 3rd overall!!
I was team captain for one of room 2's social teams called the Bullets.
We won all but one of our games which we lost 6-11.
Jack
That was so awesome I really liked how my team the speedos had great team work.I hope all the other teams had a awesome time too!!Have you ever played ripper rugby? Astra :)
Post a Comment