Tuesday, 24 May 2011

At the library 25/5/11- Karina and Ella

Hi my name is Karina and this is Ella. We went to the library on Monday the 23 May. We hopped on the bus to the Motueka Public Library. Then we went to have lunch on the field. After we had lunch, we ran around playing touch, then it was time to go to the library.

Mrs Goodall read us a story .Then Mary the librarian told us that we had to find eight stations in the library it was kind of like a treasure hunt but hunting for letters. Soon it was time to look at books to see what we wanted to get out.

Then it was time for another story which Mary read to some of us sitting on the mat. The book was about a sheep telling a turkey to eat some pills. Then it was time to go back to Ngatimoti School. I hope we get to go back next month.

Karina's favourite author is Roald Dahl and Ella's favourite book is anything in the Goosebumps series.
Think about it - who is your favorite author? What is your favorite book?

5 comments:

Suskya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love going to the library its like being in a lolly shop so much to choose from -Ella

Anonymous said...

I like the silver brumby-kim

Anonymous said...

I got out 20 books 6 for Jet and the rest for me. - Snow

Anonymous said...

Cool I love reading books its so magical and it brings you to a place
where your in the book and its so much fun being there.
Karina !!!