Thursday, 14 April 2011

Funday 15 April - Celebration day

Wow! What a fun-filled day! I was so impressed with the amazing teamwork, self-management and baking skills that you guys brought to school today. It certainly was a great final result.

We started by baking and playing literacy or numeracy games of our choice, followed by a shared lunch of all our baking. The apple and choconana muffins were moist and moreish, while the mini pizzas were scrumptious and the fruit kebabs worked perfectly with the wide range of fruit that we brought along!

After lunch the fun continued with balloon games and dodgeball, great to see mums and dads getting right into it too! I guess you could say we had a popping good time! Thanks to all our adult helpers who made the day such a success - both with the baking and the games.



 

Goodbye to Isla, Dougie - I think the speeches said it all today. Remember our class email is room2ngatimoti@gmail.com and we look forward to hearing about Chch. Bye to the Yr 5s who are going to be in the hall classroom next term - we will miss you but will see you soon!
 

                            
Let's all have a great holiday! I would like to open this up as a place were we can share our holiday experiences. My questions are:

* What are you up to in the holidays? Get commenting. :)

and

* Can you find and vote on our class poll?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are having are heath reunion.bye bye Isla and Dougie we will miss you we hope you liked your cards.By rm2.jade

Room 14 said...

Hey you guys at Ngatimoti know how to party just like we do at Richmond. Your food looked delicious. Have a great holiday. I really enjoy your blog. Mrs Eden Richmond school.

Anonymous said...

16/04/2011
HELLO!!!
Today I went to Pagans birthday day party it was really fun(To bad it was raining) ! And this week I am going to takaka with some friends. -Madison (^.^)

Anonymous said...

It was so fun on friday we done heaps of
baking and fun games. Thanks Mrs Goodall.
Karina

Anonymous said...

I think everyone had a good time.I really loved the day, it was awesome.bye isla and dougie we wil all miss you guys.
well ibetter go im going to movies to see "hop".
22/o4/2011
payotn

Anonymous said...

On saturday the 23/04/2011,im going the races in nelson with my family,its going to be awesome. But very cold .We know someone that races there and so we are going to cheer him on.
cant wait......
22/04/2011
Payton

Anonymous said...

at the races i got sting by a wasp i really hurt
27/04/2011
payton

Anonymous said...

that was the best last day ever cant belive that we made all the yummy food-Taylor

ps: loved poppin ballons thnx mrs goodall

Anonymous said...

I loved the food it was so good thanxs mrs goodall from Ella

Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOU DOUGIE AND ISLA ! ! ! ! -Madison

Anonymous said...

The poping with the balloons and i got blow them up it was awesome.-Payton .


thanks mrs goodall:)

Anonymous said...

I loved the mini pizzas it was sooo good good Ella

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss Isla and Dougie.
We had a very good time with you.

ROWENA

Anonymous said...

What a fun-filled day that was!!!
BUT THE MINI PIZZAS THAT WAS A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL 0F FUN!!!
:) Corbin

Anonymous said...

we miss u rm2.Jade

Anonymous said...

It was such an awesome day cant wait till we do it again(hopefully)-payton.b