This morning we made ice-cream with Mrs Hadley and now we are going to share our fun with you.
How to make ice-cream, yummy ice cream.
Ice cream is a cold creamy substance that tastes delicious and melts in your mouth. It comes in different flavors such as vanilla, raspberry ripple, orange chocolate chip and boysenberry just to name a few.
First you put a the cream and sugar into the small jar. Then you stir it around until the sugar dissolves and add the vanilla essence. Screw the lid on tightly.
Secondly put ice cubes in the bottom of the big jar and put the small jar inside it. Compact ice to fill the rest of a large jar up. Next pour two tablespoons of rock salt into the large jar and screw the lid on tight.
Lastly roll the jars for four minutes and rest for one minute. Repeat that five times and then unscrew the lid of the large jar. Wipe the salt off the top of the small jar lid, then open the small jar and enjoy your scrum-diddle-e-umptious ice cream.
Do you have any questions for us (the ice cream experts)?
8 comments:
Making the ice cream was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun.
It actually tasted like real ice cream.
I still have some ice cream now.
ROWENA
The ice cream looks scrumptios. I wish I was there to! ... Jasmin (Rowena's
sister).
was your ice cream yummy?
Jasmine
Wow sounds yum! :)This wonderful invention could be a great seller for the Ngatimoti festival!!!
Wow, They never did that when I went to school. Shame you didn't have to get the milk out of the cow first.
WOW that look's soooooooooo fun I wish I was there to mack it as well cause I absoltoly looooooooove ice cream - ('_') from casey boyes
Yum that looks amazing.good work.
jade hk
MMMM!!! the ice cream was delicious. My one was a bit salty but My sister Isabel thought It was yummy.
By Floris
Post a Comment