Monday, 4 April 2011

Terrific Tuesday 5th of April - Dougie & Zeb

Kia ora. This is Dougie and Zeb writing the blog post for today.

At maths we learnt a new game called number snowman as you can see on the picture. This is how you play.
You will need a white board and a pen and someone with a number in their head. Then you will have to draw any snowman you want on the whiteboard. Next you're ready to go and play the fantastic NUMBER SNOWMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Choose a number and keep it to yourself.
2. People can ask you questions to help them guess the number until the guess it right.

After morning tea in the hall class, I (Zeb) made an explanation poster about lions. First, I wrote the title. Then I wrote the definition of what a lion is. After that I had to write three facts about the lion. Lastly I cut it out and shared it with anther person to see if they could piece the explanation ideas together.


This afternoon we are did photography with a guest named Cyndell who is Payton's sister. We learnt about framing photos. Here are some of our photos.


 What do you think of our photo chain?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love number snowman its so fun.
Karina

Room 14 said...

I think Room 14 would like to play that Snowman game Dougie and Zeb. It looks like you are continuing to be very busy inyour classroom. I love reading all your blog posts. Keep up the good work. Mrs Eden Room 14 Richmond school.

Unknown said...

It's good to see Payton settled in at her new school. Her uncle is dating my daughter, so I had the privilege of meeting her and her family over the Christmas break. She is perhaps, one of the most intuitive, intelligent, kind and funny young girls that I've ever met. She's simply delightful! I'll look forward to seeing all the challenging things that the children will learn this year in Room Two. It certainly does ROCK!

Beverly High Jackson, RPh
Pensacola, Florida, USA

Anonymous said...

that looks fun i want to play it to kims brother josh

Anonymous said...

I love your photos they are so cool.
Jason