Thursday, 22 September 2011

Winter Sports Tournament

Hi it is Joe here.

Next Wednesday we have winter sports in Motueka. There are three sports such as soccer, rugby and netball.

We have two soccer teams. 10 people in each team and 7 on the field.  There will  be at least  15 teams competing. We have been loaning to work a team, kick, stop the ball and some more things. My next step
will be get in the rite spot to get the ball.

Hi my name's Kahu and I'm going to tell you what I have been learning in tackle rugby.

In tackle rugby I have been learning how to tackle. The tip is when you tackle the person that has got the ball go for the back of them other wise they would fall on you. My next step is to tackle them behind their legs.  

 What's your favorite winter sport? Can you vote on the blog poll?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite sport is neball or soccer, and they are really fun. Can you give me any tips on soccer or netball?


Payton, Ngatimoti School, Motueka.
P.S: Have you voted on the poll yet?

Anonymous said...

Today was so cool!
The Ngatimoti netball team ( number 1 ) came 1st in their grade! Of course my favourite winter sport is netball! We all had a lot of fun today!

Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka

Anonymous said...

This year I did tackle rugby like usual. Our team came 4th YAY. I had a really good time and i hope everybody else did to.
Jemma