We're an inquisitive motivated group of learners! Join us on our adventures and feel free to comment!
swim happy feet swim good luck happy feet- snow
Happy feat looks happy in the water. I hope he will be ok swimming by him self.
Oh no don't say Happy Feet has become a Happy Meal!I just hope the transmitter has fallen offsomewhere in the big ocean.Madison Ngatimoti School Motueka
Oh no, where has happy feet gone? I hope that they find him because he was special! People have been saying that Happy feet was eaten!Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka
Post a Comment
4 comments:
swim happy feet swim good luck happy feet- snow
Happy feat looks happy in the water. I hope he will be ok swimming by him
self.
Oh no don't say Happy Feet has become a Happy Meal!I just hope the transmitter has fallen off
somewhere in the big ocean.
Madison Ngatimoti School Motueka
Oh no, where has happy feet gone? I hope that they find him because he was special! People have been saying that Happy feet was eaten!
Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka
Post a Comment