Hi it's Astra here!
Yesterday my friends organised a surprise farewell party for me. There was funky hair, beautiful food and an awesome throne for me to sit on! I didn't know about the surprise so all my friends and Mrs Goodall helped make my hair wacky, like everyone else. The whole class was there to help me celebrate. I had an Astra day!
Today we saw two cool and awesome All Blacks, Ali Williams and Ben Franks. Ali Williams said hi to me - I felt ecstatic! We were at the Rec Centre sports field by the movie theatre with another 600 kids to wish the All Blacks good luck for the World Cup! Good luck guys!
In other new, I am moving to Murchison. Because today is my last day at Ngatimoti School I hope you all have an awesome rest of the year and I hope I catch up with you soon.
Here's my email address so we can stay in contact: astratutty@gmail.com
Farewell my friends. Here's some wacky hair-dos from my celebration day to make you feel happy!
10 comments:
Thank you room 2 for being a great class to be in !!! :)I wish you the best and i hope i can catch up with you soon !! BYE !!
From Astra :)
miss astra so muchjade
we will miss you Astra from us all at ngatimoti-taylor and snow
We miss you so much. I hope you enjoy your new school in Murchison.I hope we can catch up soon-Taylor and Snow
Room 2 really rocks,what an awesome class you are to take the time to have a party and crazy hair day for a class mate.
How about the teachers have a crazy hair day???
Madison & Ellas Mum
I can't believe that Astra has left!
It was lot's of fun with her around! It's really wierd not having anyone that says oink ink!
Jasmin, Ngatimoti, Motueka
Astra, Astra, Astra byebye my friend....
hope you have a nice time in your new school.
WE WILL MISS YOU......
from Payton one of your best friends.
Payton, Ngatimoti School.
I MISS YOU ASTRA ! ! !
That day was fun but it was quite hard to keep the secret and not tell Astra!
I love the funny photo by the way!
-Madison Ngatimoti School Motueka
I MISS NGATIMOTI SCHOOL SO SO SO SO MUCH GOOD TIMES WISH ALL THE BEST MERRY XMAS LOVE LOTS Astra merchason area long ford
Post a Comment