Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Jack's Canadian pancakes

Hi it's Jack here.
Utensils at the ready!
On the 18th of September 2011 I made Canadian pancakes to share with the class. First I got out all the utensils. Next I grabbed all the ingrediants mixing them up and putting them away as I went.

Once all the ingredients were mixed up and there were no lumps I poured small amount of the mix into a lightly greased pan once golden on bottom side I flipped it over to make the other side golden.

Last I fried two rashes of bacon then chopped them into bite-sized pieces.
Measuring sugar



Adding the wet ingredients to the dry
ingredients. 

When I brought the pancakes in to the class the next day Piers and I put bacon and maple syrup on top then I thrust a toothpick skewer through the bacon and pancake, gave them a second squirt of maple syrup then served them to the class. They thought that it was so delicious that they were begging for more!
Frying the pancakes.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

we heard amazing things about your pancakes from Josh the day you made them-joshs parents p.s can we have the recipe.

Anonymous said...

thanks for making the pancakes they where YUM-josh cameron

Anonymous said...

I think the pancakes were delicious and I wished I had been able to have more because they were so delicious. I hope you bring more to school.

BY CASEY

Anonymous said...

Those pancakes look lip smackin good Jack.I can see why people were begging for more!!!
You might be the new kid master chef!!
-Madison Mytton Ngatimoti School Motueka.

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Rheanna & Jemma
We really liked Jacks Canadian pancakes. Jemma thought that maple syrup on bacon would never taste so nice. Rheanna thought that the three combinations of food tasted really nice.
Jemma & Rheanna

Anonymous said...

Hay jack those pancakes were delicious cameron

Anonymous said...

hey jack its jamie here those Canadian pancakes were delicious1 I hope you make them again

Jamie