Tuesday, 29 March 2011

WOW Wednesday 30 March - Payton & Ella

Hello. It's Payton and Ella here.

Today we had maths in the morning with Mrs Hadley. Payton's group did some number lines using tidy numbers. Ella's group did some counting with cubes, then we did a sheet about counting after another number.

After morning tea we silent read until it was to do our reading group time. Our reading group, the heroes, finished off our comic strip and added some magic colour to our Nogards before playing sound bingo. Ella was the caller and Payton won the awesome game.

In the afternoon group one went outside to do ripper rugby with this guy called Mr goodie, who is in the Tasman Marcos Rugby team. While group one are outside the other group  are inside doing our feelings diary and then photography.

What was your favorite photo out of the ones that you looked at? Why?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The comic/storyboard took along time to make.The nogards looked amazing no fantastic after we finished the colour. Jade

Anonymous said...

I like the photo of Ella,Karina and Taylor.Because it shows them playing the game.jade

Anonymous said...

I like the photo of you playing sound bingo.Because you look like your having fun.Hunter from room4.

Anonymous said...

lovely story, sounds like it was fun playing rugby. I love the photo of Payton And Ella becasue Payton is my Daughter LOL - Karen Blackman.

Anonymous said...

I found the ripper rugby really fun even though I injured my foot last time. It was a good game as blue team won - we tried really hard! - Jamie

Anonymous said...

sound bingo was so much fun we all got bingo at the same time Taylor

Anonymous said...

Rugby sounded like great fun!!! Cool blog Paton &Ella - Emily (room1)

Anonymous said...

Wow Wednesday bloggers we had so much fun. Ella

Anonymous said...

i loved the photo of mas and paton cos they look like cheze smile-kim

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like Ella is having a good day Ellas Dad

Anonymous said...

I liked the photo of Payton and Ella because I could I can remember something that Payton said to Cyndell when they came over to visit years ago and could be said to Payton at the time that photo was taken!

Payton's Uncle Julz