Our names are Isha and Jamie.
At maths on Fridays we are Problem Solving. This morning we
did Sudoku and it was easy for some and hard for others. Here is a picture of the Sudoku explaining.
We had a nice morning tea with watermelon from our
own class garden. It was yummy and fun to eat.
In the afternoon our teacher Mrs Goodall read us Matilda and in the story Brusie bogtrroter got a plate smashed on his head and then we went on to topic time.
We had fun taking photos with Mr Whitwell. We will be entering a
photo competition that closes in May so we are practising taking awesome photos. Here is a photo of me taking a photo of a sunflower.
What did you like about the photography group time?
34 comments:
I love watermelon!
I hope we can play sudoku again soon.
The type of sudoku i like the best is nine by nine:]
Amy
the watermelon was yummy.jade
the watermelon was sooo yummy - payton
i did the nine by nine and the six by six they are so easy - payton
taking photos are awesome - payton
that watermelon was YUM!!!-cameron
watermelon looks great guys! =D
=kay
The watermelon looks so yummy you guys are so lucky guys !!!- Emily
The watermelon was yummmmm!!!
Maths was a bit to easy.
I didn't learn much from Mr Whitwell.
Hi !
What a lovely way of letting everyone know what you are doing in class. This is just great for those grandparents and other family overseas!
Esther
i didnt get to go to mr whitwell because i was in the last group and there wasnt enough time
and that was me payton for the last comment
I already knew most of what mr whitwell said because i was in his class last year.-zephyr
Hi Isha,
What nice to see wat you are doing at school.
I like too soduko's. May be you have something from your grandma. I wish you a lot of pleasure at school.
Your Grandma from Tiel-Holland
wow theres heaps of comments on here i just love it =D - payton
That watermelon was lick-smacking good! Kea
thanks debbs for teaching me how to draw insects-payton
the watermelon was so so yummy every body had it on there faces Taylor
That watermelon Is delicious. Jasmine
That watermallon was fabtaboius no it was more than that it was lip smacking oltra delicours GOOOOOOOOOOD.('_')-BRYN.
The watermelon was so scrumptious.
ROWENA
That watermalen was fantastic.I can not beleve we grew it!
By the way how long did it take to grow?
Caitlin Brennan.
The sudoku was tricky.It was 6 by 6.The watermelon was delicious and crunchy. Every person had a piece of watermelon.Jade
The watermalon was good!!!!
Isha
I love the watermelons at this time of year too.
Allanah K
Moturoa Classroom
Appleby School
Nelson
I am impressed with the way Room 2 is working together at such a range of learning activities. Great stuff!
Ms T
i love watermelon!!!!!!!!!!!!--------snow
That photo of the watermelon is making my mouth water. YUUUUUUM!!!!!!! (^.^) Ella
being an enviro leader is so much fun because we got to pick the watermelon and other cool things !!! Peri
I thought that the watermelon DELICIOUS !! Hannah
That watermelon looks so tasty !!!
Karina and Hannah.
Wow! That watermelon was as fresh as it comes!Delicious! Isla :)
We all like playing Suduko in our family. Everyone enjoys the challenge! Ali (Dougie and Isla's Mum from England/Christchurch NZ)
Post a Comment