Tuesday, 22 March 2011

WOW Wednesday 23 March - Piers and Toby

Hi our names are Piers and Toby.

Today we learned how to do maori greetings and how to solve problems with squares.

We have been doing drama and showing our feelings. Our groups acted out feelings like jealousy and fury.
Here we are in our role plays.




What was your feeling that you acted out?

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

My group acted out sad and confident. I enjoyed acting it out because I liked how Kim was actually really confident and that Jasmine was almost fake crying. - Snow

Anonymous said...

I felt embarrased and happy . I had heaps of fun . I was with ella m . it was like ella was really falling over. - payton

Anonymous said...

I felt outrageous my buddies were Amy and Rowena I thought it was really fun because I love acting ( :!!! Madison

Anonymous said...

My group ackded out comefident and sad and the people in my group were snow kim and jasmine -pagan.

Anonymous said...

so do i madi i love acting too its so much fun- payton

Anonymous said...

snow your group probably did really good- payton

Anonymous said...

that was great mas i love the inthoseasim kim

Anonymous said...

My group was acting out was frightened and sorroful .I think I need to face the rest of the groups and it could have been longer and more interesting.-Bryn

Anonymous said...

yea kim your was great-payton

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim YES FINALLY I HAVE POSTED YOU A COMMENT!!!!!!Any way the blog is sooooooooooo fun!!!!-Madison ( :

Anonymous said...

awesome world we are - payton:)

Anonymous said...

i am having heaps of fun- payton b

Anonymous said...

Hello Kimberly you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!madi

Anonymous said...

you rock everyone people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mill1ion- payton b

Suskya said...

I am really glad that you are enjoying commenting guys! I am impressed with the positivity. Let's keep the comments about the actual post, shall we?

Anonymous said...

Piers and Josh pulled off an awsome emotion act,you would have to think the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY CORBIN.

Anonymous said...

i did an awesome act with ella it was soo fun

Anonymous said...

I thought your act was very cool Madison.pagan

Anonymous said...

My group acted out confident and sad.pagan

Anonymous said...

i had heaps of fun acting is what i love doing with a friend or lots of friends. - payton blackman :)
see if you can firgure this one out for the faces- :]
i will put the anwserup tomorrow

Anonymous said...

my one i could of worked on making sure i knew my lines and my movemet - payton

Anonymous said...

ella i really loved your facial expression you looked really embrassed Taylor

Anonymous said...

ella looked like she was really emabrassed- payton

Anonymous said...

WOW that was awesome josh and peris I wish I was that good in the performance, KYLE.

Anonymous said...

WOW toby and floris that performance was AWESOME-Isla

Anonymous said...

wow the acting was so much fun karina and i did interested-Taylor