Hi it's Snow and Madison here.
This morning we used number lines to help us solve problems by jumping up and back on it.
In reading time, Madison's group did some handwriting then read "The Chain goes on". We focused on predicting what is going to happen by looking at the title, author, cover, blurb, illustrations and text.
We also practiced using adjectives to write a poem describing pirates.
What adjectives did you use to describe pirates in your poem?
6 comments:
Any oscar nominations please ? ? ? Just jokes!! Madison (:
it was funny writing the pirate poems.Jade
Wow Madi you done really well in your pirate poem
[ lots of adjectives. ]
Karina and Hannah. $$$$$
It was hard coming up with adjectives to put in our story but any way it was fun ! ( : I liked how I put the word pizza in my story because it is my favourite food MMMMMMMM PIZZA ! ! ! ! ! - Madison Mytton
Very funny Madi! Those adjectives were amazing! - Kim
That Pirate Video is a hoot I laughed my wooden leg off very cool
Madisons Dad
Post a Comment