Thursday, 4 August 2011

Animations with Bruce - Jemma & Josh

Hello people of the world.

This term we are making animations with Bruce. First we talked about how to make them, then we planed a couple of ideas with a buddy. Jemma's ideas were: chicken with a funny head, volcanic eruption and a horse galloping across a field. Josh's ideas were: a parachuter, a guy being ran over by a bike, a guy bouncing around a room really fast and a hunting trip.
After we had decided what idea we were going to animate in our groups we started to draw the background of the animation.
Next time we are looking forward to making the background and props. We might even start filming.


What was your animation about?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
i feel jellos because i have to be stuck on an aroplane for 10 hours from here to aukland then aukland to nelson takes nearly 2 hours!!!!!
jack
singapore

Anonymous said...

Making animations with Mr. Whitwell was really fun and I've made one before so I know what its like. Last time I made one about a dolphin that was jumping through a hoop, but this time Madison, Payton and me are making one about an indian getting shot with a bow and arrow. It's fun drawing and creating a funny animation that we will get to film in a few weeks time. what is your animation about?

Jasmin, Ngatimoti School, Motueka.

Anonymous said...

Me and caitlin are doing one about 2 girls in a earthquake it is very hard in some bits and easy in other bits. - snow

Anonymous said...

I think the animations are really awesome and fun to make. I think they will turn out really well.

BY CASEY