Monday, 29 August 2011

The first time I flew a plane - Floris


Hello my name is Floris and I am going to tell you about my trial flight at the Motueka Recreational Flight Training Ltd last Sunday.

The plane was called zk-czr. The plane is not that complicated to fly. There was a few controls but I haven't learnt them all yet. When I took off the person that taught me offered to let me fly the plane.

I felt shocked, a little freaked out but I gave it a try anyway. There was some turbulence so the plane went up and down slightly. I held the joystick and flew over Ngatimoti School.

I also flew over Toby's place, Mum's house and Dad's house. From up there, Dad's house roof was really shiny but looked like the size of a matchbox car.

In the future I am going to save money so I can have my next trial flight. Maybe one day I will be a pilot.

Have you ever flown a plane?

2 comments:

Allanah King said...

I've flown in a plane but I've never flown a plane. It must have been an awesome experience.

Allanah

Anonymous said...

No but i sure like to some day. I hope it was really fun for you. How did you fly the plane floris? other than the few controls, Was it hard or easy to control?
Yes i might save all my pocket money and fly a plane some day.

Payton, Ngatimoti School, Motueka
P.S: Were you scared to fly the plane?
(*please repley*).