Saturday, 19 November 2011

Multiple Intelligences Investigations

In Room 2 we have been learning about statistical investigations. We did a Multiple Intelligences self assessment then analysed our personal data in a range of ways.

As part of homework this week we are sharing our multiple intelligences statistics investigation with our families.

They might want to know more about Multiple Intelligences and click HERE.

They might get excited and want to do the Multiple Intelligences Self Assessment themselves!

Please leave a comment here to tell us what you think about Multiple Intelligences!

4 comments:

Room 14 said...

Several years ago I did some study about Multiple Intelligences. I have just completed your self assessment test and have found the findings interesting. I wonder what our class programmkes would be like if everyone in the same class had like minded interests and abilities? Mrs Eden Richmond Primary.

Mrs Goodall said...

During our topic time we are sometimes grouped in our multiple intelligences so we can present through our strengths. At other times we focus on developing wises that are challenging for us.

Anonymous said...

That was amazing.Because I did'nt know how to do any of that stuff
By Piers

Anonymous said...

it was cool to learn that I had so many different intelligences. JACK :)