It's that festival time of year again
and this year we are going to learn together as a team
to fundraise for our wonderful school!
Room 2 Festival Roster
Sunday 23rd of October 2011 (Labour Weekend)
As this is a school learning experience, it is compulsory for all students in Room 2 to be at their activities at the correct time. There will be clocks on display for your child to know the time and I appreciate your assistance with their learning in this situation. Some children may also be running their own stall and if this is the case I have rostered all of those I know about at the beginning or end of the day so they can do both. If you have any problems with the roster below please let me know before the end of the week so I can make changes to it.
Cheers,
Suskya.
Suskya.

1 comment:
I absolutely LOVED the festival this year as I always do. The face painting was really fun I liked painting paw prints and the spider web. The bouncy castle was very cool as well. The only annoying part was that I got very sunburnt.
Jemma
Post a Comment